"After years of really harsh, punitive, deprivation-based cleanses, BVT cleanses were supportive and nourishing--and thorough--in a way I had never experienced. My digestion issues finally resolved, and it's been simple to make the recipes
and incorporate what I learned." -Ellen S.
Fall is here and with it brings the perfect opportunity to perform your bi-annual Ayurvedic cleanse. With our unique 5-day cleanse you have everything arranged for you: 5 deliveries of freshly made cooked foods, with drinks and cleansing herbs, all customized to meet your needs and leave you nourished and satisfied.
Autumn bridges us between the intense heat of the summer and the chilling cold of the winter – creating an optimal time to prepare the body for the demands of winter. In the winter, our internal channels shrink and we experience colds and the flu due to residual toxins trapped within us. In preparation, our bodies more naturally loosen toxins during the fall season. Now is the ideal moment to clear out your inner systems and fortify your body’s immune system for the winter ahead.
We're pleased to offer you the 2014 Fall Cleanse to support this you in this trasition. All details are listed below, along with links for online registration. It would be delightful to have you join!
How is our 5-day cleanse unique from other fasting programs?
Our 5-Day Cleanse Includes:
- Personal Health Consultation (via phone): Identify your specific needs and related customizations to foods and protocals.
- Online Support Group: Interact online with our staff and other participants to share experiences, ask questions, and receive support throughout the cleanse.
DAILY DELIVERIES - FOODS AND HERBS
Each day, Monday through Friday, you receive a delivery of freshly cooked food designed to support steady and balancd detoxification. Deliveries arrive between 11:45 to 2pm within a 20minute time-frame that we work out together*. On Monday, you also receive your breakfasts and cleansing herbs for the week. All these details and more features of the cleanse are elaborated on below.
Premium Herbs and Probiotics
- Triphala capsules (2 per day), supports elimination and cleanses the colon (its not a laxative!)
- Five day supply of probiotic coconut: Provides live dairy-free friendly bacteria, to help restore the normal function of the gut. Delivered to you on the Monday of the cleanse.
- Five days supply of apples, dried fruit, and raw (unpasteurized) almonds.
- Delivered to you on the Monday of the cleanse.
Daily Meal Deliveries, Freshly Made
- Kitchari: A delicious and hearty stew comprised of rice, special cleansing lentils and vegetables. In India yogis refer to it as: "the food of the gods."
- Cleansing Veggies: Cooked and seasoned bitter vegetables such as greens and bitter melon (they're tasty!).
- Chutneys: To support digestion and cleansing
- Soup: Soothing and healing vegetable soups.
- Drink: Refreshing and pleasant!
- Alkaline/Artesian Water: A 32 oz supply of select Alkaline and Artesian water each day.
- Lunch and dinners for each day are delivered to you, freshly cooked, during lunchtime.
*Deliveries are available south of 120th St. in Manhttan and parts of Western Brooklyn (check with us regarding Brooklyn delivery). There is no extra charge or tips for delivery.
CONCLUDING CELEBRATION LUNCH !
- On Saturday, to break the cleanse and meet other cleanse participants, join us for a lovely post-cleanse lunch at Bhagavat Life, and transition into a regular diet in style!
*If you have any clinical situation, or have been diagnosed with a disease, please do not detox before consulting with your physician and an Ayurvedic doctor.
Overview | FAQ | Testimonials | Registration
PICK A CLEANSING WEEK
The 5-day cleanse happens during one of several time periods. These cleanses are scheudled by client demand. When signing up, you may choose three possibilities that would work for you and indicate your top preference. We ask that you send in your preferred weeks 2-4 weeks in advance. Then, we wil get in touch with you shortly after of your confirmed week.
Group 1) Sept 29th - Oct 3rd with group lunch on Saturday Oct 4th
Group 2) Oct 6th - Oct 10th with group lunch on Saturday Oct 11th
Group 3) Oct 13th - Oct 17th with group lunch on Saturday Oct 18th
Group 4) Oct 20th - Oct 24th with group lunch on Saturday Oct 25th
Group 5) Oct 27th - Oct 31st with group lunch on Saturday Nov 1st
Group 6) Nov 3rd - Nov 7th with group lunch on Saturday Nov 8th
Group 7) Nov 10th - Nov 14th with group lunch on Saturday Nov 15
Group 8) Nov 17th - Nov 21st with group lunch on Saturday Nov 22
***The Saturday lunch is not mandatory, but is highly recommended.
Occurs from 11am - 2pm. Consider this when choosing what weeks work best for your cleanse.
**If you choose the Pre-Cleanse it happens the preceding week to whichever of these time periods you choose for your 5-day cleanse.
*Each cleansing week is limited to ten people
Fee: $670 Total
- Includes everything: consultation, materials, food, herbs, deliveries and concluding event.